Whether you’re new to homeschooling, or you’ve been home educating for years, we hope this site will be a help and encouragement to you and your family. Specifically geared towards those in the Paris, Texas, and surrounding areas, this site was created to equip and enrich your family as you disciple the next generation.
Features of the Site
- Families New to Homeschooling – Find answers to your questions and lots of helpful resources to guide you along the way.
- Extracurricular Activities - Enrichment classes, athletics, and field trips are just some of the opportunities available to home educating families in our area.
- Resources – Join the email bulletin or hop on the web forum to connect with other homeschoolers. Get help choosing curriculum and save money by finding used materials.
- Calendar – Stay up-to-date with events and activities pertaining to homeschoolers.
- Blog – Recent news & events, family testimonies, and lots of encouragement! You don’t want to miss a single post, so be sure and sign up in the sidebar (over to your right) to have these sent straight to your inbox!
A Big Thank-You!
This site wouldn’t have been a reality without the help from so many:
- Kathleen Newman and Susan Mueller for their writing expertise
- Vicki Frankland for her ideas and vision for the site
- Zachary Terrell, Allix B Photography, and Erica Mueller for allowing the use of their photos
- Alyssa Stephens for her eagle eye in editing and helping wherever needed
- Becky’s Graphic Design for her work on the beautiful logo
- And again a VERY big thank-you to Erica Mueller for the hours she’s spent on the technical side of things and advising throughout the entire project
Be sure and thank each of them for selflessly giving their time and efforts to provide us all with a website like this.
Tell Us What You Think
Have something you’d like us to add to the site? Have comments or suggestions on how we can make it more useful? Let us know!