When: Thursday, July 26, 2012
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Where: Lamar Avenue Church of Christ, Paris, Texas
Come join us for great deals and good fellowship! Quality, used curriculum will usually be 1/3 to 1/2 off retail. Come and support homeschool families in the Paris and surrounding areas.
If you’d like to reserve a table to sell your homeschool materials, please email Vicki Frankland at email@example.com. You will get a response to know that your request has been received.
**If you have specific items that you’re looking for, please send that to Vicki as well. We will post that ASAP so that everyone has time to clean off their shelves.**
9:00-10:00 Table Set-Up (for those selling their curriculum to get their items displayed on the tables and a little time to shop early)
1. If you wish to sell your used curriculum, the cost for a table is $1.00. If you also plan to shop, it will be an extra $.50 per person. You may display all your items on or under your table. Please have your table set up by 10:00. If you wish to shop, you may do so after your table is set up. Sales will open to the general public starting at 10:00. Proceeds will go toward renting the facility with any left going to the CHIP Enrichment group.
2. The curriculum sale will be set up like a garage sale. We ask that you work your own sales table. You will be responsible for selling your curriculum and also collecting the money. It is your decision whether you will take personal checks or cash only. You will need to bring your own money to make change. We ask that you remain at the sale until 12:30 since that’s when the sale will close. When you leave, the money you collected goes with you.
3. There is no need to make an inventory sheet unless you want one for your own convenience. You will not need to turn anything in to the organizers.
4. $.50 admission will be charged for each person that walks in the door (children included).
5. Parents must supervise children at all times. Children are not to handle sale items.
6. CASH is preferred.
**FREE childcare will be provided at the church, but we do need to know how many to expect. Please email Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know if you will need childcare.
12:30-1:00 Clean Up
Please box up all unsold items and take them with you when you leave.
See you at the sale!